Arduino is the hardware and software solution for learning, developing and using micro controllers that we will be learning and using in our projects.
- It has a healthy on-line collaboration presence for learning.
- It is both simple to learn yet powerful to use.
- It is a much more economical route compared to other systems.
We will not repeat all the information. It is best to get in overview at http://Arduino.cc
Watch The Ben Heck Show-Everything you need to know about Arduino to get a good overview.
Resources for Arduino on the web
Add any helpful resources. Try to list them in order of helpfulness.
- Ben Heck Show-Everything you need to know about Arduino
- Sciguy14-Arduino tutorial series
- A few tutorial videos on Arduino
- Jeremy Blum's great Arduino tutorials
Just check out the [main site for various versions]
LCDuino - A simplified Arduino with a standard LCD attached, leaving 6 analog and 6 digital ports.
Bread board or to embed a project cost less than $5 about an hour assembly.
- Arduino servo video tutorial
- Using a TV as a Arduino display
- Making an 8x8x8 Led cube
- Robot example
- Arduino controlled robotic arm
- Shrinking your Arduino project